We can also customize training and education to fit your company’s needs. Areas of training include:
- Energy Efficiency Basics
- Energy Efficiency: Next Level-HVAC, Refrigeration, etc.
- LEED Green Associate: Basics in Green Building using LEED
- Benchmarking Energy Use in Commercial Buildings
- Lighting Controls-Beyond Energy Efficiency
- Demand Response: The Basics
- Lighting: From CFLs to LEDs
FCI also designs green jobs training programs to provide on-the-job training for individuals selected by various Community-Based Organizations. Under such programs, individuals develop desirable skills and grow professionally toward green careers. Over 65 individuals have participated in FCI’s current program, gaining skills on their way to becoming Certified Lighting Technicians, Administrative Assistants, Weatherization Installers, Energy Efficiency Salespersons and more.