Here is how it works:
- Is your average monthly electric bill above $100?
- Do you own your home?
If the answer is yes, you are on your way to great savings!
- Get $0-down financing.
- Save 50% or more on your electric bill.
- Insulation from 3-7% rising annual energy cost.
- Guaranteed production, and worry free maintenance.
Now is the time to act
Rising energy costs expected to be in the 3-7% range per year making Solar Energy a very attractive investment. Federal and state subsidies and tax incentives make the time to act now, and many of our customers are seeing their system pay for itself in less than 5 years.
Aikyum’s Payback Period Breakdown
- Assume a solar system on your rooftop of about 6 kW in size. Cost to put up this system is approximately $27,500. After the rebates and federal state tax credits, your out of pocket expense is under $19,000.
- Generation in winter is approximately $200 during winter months, and $400 during Summer months.
- Usage in winter is approximately $250 per month, and during summer is $400 per month.
- Old Bills were about $3900 per year. After the solar system installation, new bills will be $350 per year.
- If you take equity loan for $17,500 with 5% interest rates, payments are $3000 per year.
- Savings are $3550 per year, and your system is paid off in 6 years. If you do not take a loan, system is paid off within 5 years.